Step 1 – Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
Step 2 – Go to WPHRM > Dashboard.
– The Dashboard displays multiple notifications which helps you in handling your daily activities.
– At the top of the page you will find today’s attendance details along with total number of employees and the upcoming/unapproved leave applications.
– The calendar gives a bird eye view of the current month’s attendance activity. If you will click on the Absents, Halfday or Present , you will be redirected to the relevant page where detailed information will be provided.
– Any new notices that will be forecasted will be visible in the Notice Board panel and by clicking on it, you will see more details of it.
– In the Birthdays panel today’s birthday and any upcoming birthday for the next 30 days starting from current date will be visible.
– Profit & loss will give you an overall summary of the expenses that have been made during the whole year.